Pioneer is paying close attention to State and Local authorities for when we are allowed to re-open and what it will look like on site. The safety of our staff and campers is very important and we will do everything required to provide a safe and enjoyable visit to Pioneer.
WOODLAND COTTAGES (available year round)
- Our Premium Housing exclusively includes the beautiful Woodland Cottages.
- The Woodland Cottages are just a short walk from the meeting halls and culinary center, and are truly the coveted place to stay at Pioneer. Each Woodland Cottage can house up to 6 people – equipped with: a master bedroom with a queen bed; a bunkroom with 4 twin beds; a private bath; a living room with a pull-out sofa; a small dining area; and a fully equipped kitchen with a stove, oven, microwave, and refrigerator.
- All cottages are centrally cooled and heated, and towels and linens are provided.
- Wi-Fi is included with all Premium Housing rentals.
Woodland Cottages – SUMMER
5 Cottages: May 1st – October 31
One Night Friday – Saturday: $220+ Tax
One Night Sunday – Thursday: $170+ Tax
Woodland Cottages – WINTER
5 Cottages: November 1st – April 30
One Night Friday – Saturday: $135+ Tax
One Night Sunday – Thursday: $115+ Tax
Deluxe Private Cabins: $95 – $115 per night + tax
- The Deluxe Private Cabins include Family and Founders Court.
- Family Court (available May through October) is the ideal place for families to stay. Family Court Cabins 15 and 16 house up to 6 people and are wonderful for families that enjoy lots of space, cabins 23 and 24 house up to 4 people, and cabins 17-22 feature either a queen size bed or 2 sets of bunk beds. All Family Court cabins are equipped with a private bathroom.
- Founders Court Cabins 38-45 (available May through October) house up to 4 people. Each cabin features a queen bed, a futon that converts to a double bed or one set of bunk beds, table and chairs, and a private bathroom.
- Speaker’s Cabin (available May through October) is a centrally located cabin on the Pioneer grounds that is conveniently situated right next to the Culinary Center. Available year-round, this heated cabin features 2 bedrooms with 1 full bed and 2 twin beds, and houses up to 4 people. This Cabin also features a living room, mini-fridge, and a private bathroom.
Rustic Housing (Dormitory Style): $300 per night +tax
- The Rustic Housing includes the entirety of Schroeter Circle.
- The Schroeter Circle Cabins, available year round, are dormitory style for retreats, families, and large groups. Each Cabin has 6 bedrooms and can accommodate up to 20 people – all bedrooms have bunk beds. Each Cabin has 2 full bathrooms including showers and a common room.