We are looking for individuals that have a heart of service and a passion to work with youth, teens, families, military family members, and adults with developmental disabilities.
- Be the primary care giver for week long periods.
- Remain at camp for the full time period of summer camp.
- Lead small and large group activities for a variety of ages.
- Prepared to lead bible studies and devotions.
- Ability to work with adults that have developmental disabilities.
- Be willing to volunteer for everything and anything.
- Gain real life skills that will used for a variety of careers in the future.
- Housing and food provided for the full time period of work.
- Work in a Christ-centered outdoor recreational camp.
Click the link below to access the application.